I’m either getting a tattoo about to get two tattoos thinking about getting more tattoos shirt

Buy this shirt: https://tophalloweentees.com/trending/im-either-getting-a-tattoo-about-to-get-two-tattoos-thinking-about-getting-more-tattoos-shirt/

Buy here: https://tophalloweentees.com/
I'm either getting a tattoo about to get two tattoos thinking about getting more tattoos hoodie

I got my very first bday gift in the mail today from my childhood friend Jennie from diblock omg it’s so wonderful to have real friends that u know have nothing but love for you. thank you so much Jen I love my shirt, I’m either getting a tattoo about to get two tattoos thinking about getting more tattoos shirt and my beautiful card how I wished you could have made the trip but it’s ok cause I’m coming down to Texas for you i love you friend yep you see it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt