If you can read this thank a teacher and ef yoo kan rid ths yoo prbli ar a teecha shirt

Buy this shirt: https://tophalloweentees.com/jobs-shirt/if-you-can-read-this-thank-a-teacher-and-ef-yoo-kan-rid-ths-yoo-prbli-ar-a-teecha-shirt/

Buy it here: https://tophalloweentees.com/

If you can read this thank a teacher and ef yoo kan rid ths yoo prbli ar a teecha sweater

Zach Green I need this If you can read this thank a teacher and ef yoo kan rid ths yoo prbli ar a teecha shirt so I can wear it as an undershirt at work to make me feel better about being at work. That is true to some extent, but the majority of people in U.S.A prison system have committed crimes. Few people, especially people of color, are innocent, and lawyers should be helping them to get out of prison. Since I’ve never heard the US has prison-based industry system unlike Mother Russia this pretty seems bullshit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt