I’m not sure how many problems I have because math is one of them shirt

Buy this shirt: https://tophalloweentees.com/trending/im-not-sure-how-many-problems-i-have-because-math-is-one-of-them-shirt/

Buy it here: https://tophalloweentees.com/

I'm not sure how many problems I have because math is one of them hoodie

I ordered this shirt, I’m not sure how many problems I have because math is one of the shirts from Omaze in April for my son. In August we had still not received it, and Customer Service said there was a problem with the warehouse and shipping. They corrected the problem by giving me a refund and promising to send me another shirt at no cost. Well it’s now December 1st and I still have not received this shirt, and Omaze won’t reply to my inquiries. It’s super disappointing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt