They whispered to her you cannot withstand the storm she whispered back I am the storm strongmother shirt

Buy this shirt: https://tophalloweentees.com/trending/whispered-cannot-withstand-storm-whispered-back-storm-strongmother-shirt/

Buy it here: https://tophalloweentees.com/
They whispered to her you cannot withstand the storm she whispered back I am the storm strongmother sweater

I need that shirt, They whispered to her you cannot withstand the storm she whispered back I am the storm strong mother shirt my daughter will bypass daddy n come straight to me while I’m in the bathroom n he’s sitting on the couch n I’m just like really. That shirt could have a damn megaphone coming out of it screaming stop, turn, go ask your dad over and over again and it still wouldn’t get my kids to ask him to do something. He can beat the fridge with the door open pouring himself some juice and the kids will literally walk past him, come to another floor of the house where I’m busting my ass and ask me to get the juice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt