British Shorthair Cat pocket shirt

Buy it here: British Shorthair Cat pocket shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women
British Shorthair Cat pocket hoodie

Got diagnosed in the 80's with this have had some rough times only my British Shorthair Cat pocket shirt and legs would be affected started with big welts now it is small red spots all over so unsightly happens mostly when I am really hot on holiday it can be horrendous have had on occasions been to hospitals and had injections take antihistamines lots of the time I used to scratch my skin till it would bleed has spoiled holidays in the past as I have had to stay indoors. Did not realize so many people have this as folk look at you as if you are crazy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt