I work to support my wife’s Disney addiction shirt

Buy it here: I work to support my wife’s Disney addiction shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women 

I work to support my wife's Disney addiction unisex long sleeve tee
Where's your control? Where's the kid picking a toy to play with and someone taking it from them because it wasn't "gender appropriate"? I work to support my wife’s Disney addiction shirt It's not there because it didn't happen and in 98+% of households with both sexes in them and toys for both, it doesn't happen. These days we play with kids how they want not how we want. Which means if you have only a boy and he wants dolls you get them or if your daughter wants to learn to fields strip and clean a rifle you do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt