I’m not perfect but I have a freaking awesome horse and that’s close enough shirt

Buy it here: I’m not perfect but I have a freaking awesome horse and that’s close enough shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women
I'm not perfect but I have a freaking awesome horse and that's close enough sweater

I’m not perfect but I have a freaking awesome horse and that’s close enough shirt I'm Christian and I cover my hair sometimes. Nuns wear head coverings. Why do you think brides wear veils? Christianity has the same rules. Britain's not gone anywhere apart from to a place where people who don't know their own states religion but somehow have become "experts" on other people's. In Christianity, we're not supposed to eat pork and women aren't allowed to take communion while on their period. Read your bible and learn your religion first before critiquing others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt