I’m not short I’m Chucky size shirt

Buy it here: I’m not short I’m Chucky size shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women
I'm not short I'm Chucky size sweater

I’m not short I’m Chucky size shirt I could not have said it better I saw this at school and uni and they cost me my career in physics every day I had to put up with this then one day I said I also box every day I hit the heavy bags run miles three times a week so let’s go it felt so to hook this one guy and put him on his back and his two buddy’s ten seconds and their smart mouth had nothing to say I got kicked out for it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt