My Patronus is a Niffler shirt

Buy it here: My Patronus is a Niffler shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women
My Patronus is a Niffler hoodie

Don't you just love all the nasty comments on here? Well done to those unfeeling human-like people. I don't suppose you would do everything you could if it was your child. I hope something like this never happens to any of you lot cause you'll have the same nasty people saying the same nasty comments. They are parents first and foremost and don't think about anything else apart from trying to save their baby. My Patronus is a Niffler shirt I know this is terrible and we've followed Charlie's story for a while now. But when I see this all I can think about is all of the children who die in third world countries just because they lack medication or proper hygiene. What about those children?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt