Snowhemian Rhapsody Christmas shirt

Buy it here: Snowhemian Rhapsody Christmas shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women 

Snowhemian Rhapsody Christmas unisex long sleeve tee
My older border went to be trained at 1 year. She would already move cattle from field to field and keep them in with just me. When I got her there he said she could not be trained because her tail curled up. The best stock dog around. I never close a gate when feeding she keeps them all together. The younger one is awesome too love border collie. They are amazing Snowhemian Rhapsody Christmas shirt. My Dad had a pup from a working pair. We had a family reunion where she was busy moving groups of people closer together. No one realized what was happening. She eventually slammed her butt into my dad and it buckled his knee. He didn't go down, but Judy the dog was done herding people for that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt