Tshirt 26/11 Custom

It’s just over your heads because you’ve never faced the strife these people have faced. The law allows them to claim amnesty! their lucky it was teargas and not concussion grenades. or water cannons. Its a choice your making by taking your children and putting them in that situation. I think it was just the right amount of force. good job American border patrol.
10 facts about taysom hill shirt
Grinch Santa Chicago Bears shit on Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions shirt
Grinch and Baby Deadpool shirt
My Patronus is a Niffler shirt
It is not the responsibility of the United States to support the people of every failing 3rd world country. The people that are coming here will require shelter, food, clothing, medical assistance and education.
Grinch Santa Dallas Cowboys shit on Washington Redskins, Philadelphia Eagles and New York Giants shirt
Baby Groot hug Chicago Bears Football shirt
I run on feminism caffeine and social justice shirt
Baby Groot hug Kansas City Chiefs Football shirt
What kind of perverted, white privilege Hunger Games stunt is this where we sit in front of our High Def TV's and laptops and place bets on which elderly will succumb to the heat or which children will be kidnapped and thrown into drug cartel sex trafficking? I would assume not. If not then we should be providing the same assistance to the 35 million people in these 3 countries. If this is the case whey would only provide this level of assistance to just these people? Why wouldn't we also provide the same assistance to those in Central Africa? Where would we draw the line for those that we provide shelter, clothing, food, medical assistance and education for?
Obama called me clinger Hillary calls me deplorable Trump calls me American shirt
Hei Hei I may look calm but in my head I've pecked you 3 times shirt
Roll Tide Tua Tagovailoa Jalen Hurts Alabama Crimson Tide shirt 
Are we saying that we will only provide this assistance to those that flee their homes, place their infant children and elderly on their backs and walk 2000 miles through a crime and drug cartel infested landscape to our border?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt