Tshirt 27/11 Custom

My cat would claw the hell out of me, I don't really think there is a steel plate between the cat and me. I have four cats, and all four would happily murder me if I tried this.  I love ragdolls! I can only imagine the chaos of trying to get 9 kittens to stay in one place for a picture! Was just thinking that when she unzipped the pouch thing. My cats would be dropping my skin off from inside the hoodie and would then proceed to hiss, so it and wack me with a giant paw while giving me a look of utter disgust.
Thank you for the memories Stan Lee shirt
Thanos Half of You are on my Naughty List Christmas shirt
Eevee Pokemon I'm not short I'm Eevee size shirt
I wonder if there's a kevlar barrier between the pouch and the person's torso. Unhappily confined kitty could do a lot of belly damage. Whatever else this company makes. It's all garbage if they don't offer a kangaroo Halloween costume. My cat wouldn’t go for that thing. He likes to be held like a human child, over my shoulder while being pat on the back.
Fuck viagogo shirt
Dear Santa I know I wasn't a good person this year but I didn't kill anyone either shirt
Grinch if I can't Bring my dog I'm not going shirt
Samcro shirt
I would never get my cat in the thing, to begin with! His claws would be fully extended and I would have no hoodie left. Or hands! So I put my kitty into a baby carrier and he loves it I need this hoodie
Bob Malone Post Malone Bob’s Burgers Mashup Shirt
British Shorthair Cat pocket shirt
Grinch Santa Oakland Raiders shit on Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers and Denver Broncos shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt