Tshirt bonfire 28/11

I’ve not been able to make any of your shows & I need new shirts! Might be able to come tomorrow. Do you have any more shows planned? Well, only about 50 were made so come to see me early and get first pick.
Naughty nice burned down Sheryl's she-shed shirt
Bear paw NaNa Bear shirt
Nike Baby Groot and Deadpool shirt
I didn’t know how it would turn out so I didn’t want to overload and then nobody like it. Hopefully, I can get one of these tomorrow! Sunflowers are my favorite flower! I’ve not been able to make any of your shows & I need new shirts! Might be able to come tomorrow. Do you have any more shows planned?
I'm 99% sure I'm a fluffy Unicorn shirt
Home Alone Kevin Kate McCallister Christmas shirt
Grinch Santa New York Giants shit on Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins and Philadelphia Eagles shirt
Do you happen to have any of these sunflower tees left in an XL? I couldn’t get over there this weekend- we did our last festival of the year, yay! I also grew up in Little Italy and went to St. Paul's school. I have fond memories of school, church, Larry's Central Market, Morabito's, Corella's, Majestic and International bakeries, the smell of sauce cooking, and a neighborhood where everyone looked after each other.
Freddie Mercury we are the Champions shirt
Stan Lee All Avengers heroes in one shirt
Cheer or fear belsnickel is here were you impish or admirable shirt 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt