Tshirt customink 29/11

My grandfather had his own garden and made his own wine until he was 92! He was always trying to teach us something. I saw him every weekend and couldn't wait to visit. We had smelts and pizzelles for Christmas time. Homemade sauce, wedding soup fresh bread and pie!
Tre45on shirt
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Roll Tide Alabama Crimson Tide shirt
Excelsior Spiderman Xmen Black Panther Deadpool Hulk Dr Strange Captain America Thor Iron Man Stan Lee shirt
I love cats and coffee shirt
OMG! The food was amazing. I wish I could have known them longer. They both passed while I was a teen. I will always remember, every time we pulled away to go home, Pup would stand on his porch and wave us farewell. "Arrivederci!" he would shout as we drove off.
Charles McDowell shirt
Stay there I'll get you a towel shirt
Druncle like a normal uncle only drunker beer shirt
Daddy's girl I used to be his angel now he's mine shirt
The passion and camaraderie we share. I wanted to share an awesome photo I have of my Nonny but am unable to post it here. She was from Salerno. I grew up in Little Italy & St Paul’s was so central to my life. Grandma always made bread & pizza a great sauce! They were from the mountain Village of Sezze Near Rome. I love being decedent from such fine peeps! Monster Magnet retro-future Aussie tour today, Creptter Children or Iliss tomoz at Fitzroy battle of the bands
Newfoundland dog pocket shirt
Merry Bitchmas Christmas sweater
Tinkerbell Rock scissors paper throat punch I win shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt