Tshirt customink 30/11

I cried for three days straight when Freddie passed away. Never in my entire life had I done that. The second time was when my father passed away. It is utterly amazing to me how one, how I, can literally feel so deeply for a soul that I have never, ever met before in my life and yet at the very same time feel as though I knew him all of my life! That magnificent voice. Whatever he sang was awesome. His talent and voice are gone forever, but his truth remains! He was and is queen!
Grinch I will drink Sundrop here or there I will drink Sundrop everywhere shirt
Snowhemian Rhapsody Christmas shirt
Stitch Grumpy but lovable shirt
I'm not short I'm Chucky size shirt
 I will always remember her interviews after Freddie died and his name was mentioned. She spoke with a warmth and love of Freddie for his ability and as a person every time with a sadness that he had gone. Now you have each other again Freddie waited so long under pressure for her to return to him to sing through the rest of eternity in a glorious duet.
Stitch and Grinch shirt
Grinch Santa Kansas City Chiefs shit on Los Angeles Chargers, Denver Broncos and Oakland Raiders shirt
With a fuck fuck here and a fuck fuck there here a fuck there a fuck I don’t give a fuck fuck shirt
I cried most of the day- and I am not a continuous crier- when I learned of Maestra Caballe's death. I miss Freddie and I guess that sorrow reached floodgate proportions and spilled all over that day. Such a great voice is now residing in heaven where she will rejoin with Freddie. She also sang in my hometown but I sadly missed that or wasn't even born to that day. Wish I could've heard her voice live. Now the are gone both. Two of the greatest singers. Miss both of them. Hope they now have a great time together again, potentially planning Barcelona.
I'm not perfect but I have a freaking awesome horse and that's close enough shirt
I work to support my wife's Disney addiction shirt
Freddie Mercury don't stop meow shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt