Tshirt submit 26/11 Bon

10 facts about taysom hill shirt
Grinch Santa Chicago Bears shit on Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions shirt
Grinch and Baby Deadpool shirt
My Patronus is a Niffler shirt
I do not see anyone throwing rocks. I have a question..What if you woke up in the morning in these people shoes?I see so many hateful remarks towards all the immigrants what they are going through this is so inhumane we are worse than that Nazi camp you seem to forget that this country was made from immigrants
Grinch Santa Dallas Cowboys shit on Washington Redskins, Philadelphia Eagles and New York Giants shirt
Baby Groot hug Chicago Bears Football shirt
I run on feminism caffeine and social justice shirt
Baby Groot hug Kansas City Chiefs Football shirt
 I’m wondering why,if the government had all that time to move the military in why didn’t they use that time to move more border agents and administration workers to start processing the asylum seekers so this clash could be avoided
Obama called me clinger Hillary calls me deplorable Trump calls me American shirt
Hei Hei I may look calm but in my head I've pecked you 3 times shirt
Roll Tide Tua Tagovailoa Jalen Hurts Alabama Crimson Tide shirt 
As a citizen of the United States,
I hereby condemn the actions taken today at the U.S. border in San Ysidro, the firing of tear gas by Border Patrol at migrant women & children.

I call for the President of the United States to be held responsible for crimes against humanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt