Call my godmother she’ll air th Nevermind shirt

Buy it here: Call my godmother she’ll air th Nevermind shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women
Call my godmother she'll air th Nevermind hoodie

The make-up of our society has changed dramatically due to the government that is not in touch with the people they were elected to represent. They have no idea what austerity is and implement decisions that have life-changing effects on individuals whilst they live in their own rich world. It is time they were made accountable for all the misery they have inflicted. Call my godmother she’ll air th Nevermind shirt I would like to see how they would survive such hardship. Surely It must tell them something when people have to rely on food banks and hand outs to survive in this day and age. It's time they gave people their dignity back and treated them with care and compassion. I never take anything for granted, I walked out of marriage 12 years ago with only my clothes and had to start again, so I know what it's like to have nothing and it takes the strength of character to get through those dark days. God bless everyone that is struggling, life is harder now than it ever was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt