Hippie Girl live with a spirit for adventure be the girl with the messy hair and open heart shirt

Buy it here: Hippie Girl live with a spirit for adventure be the girl with the messy hair and open heart shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women 
Hippie Girl live with a spirit for adventure be the girl with the messy hair and open heart unisex long sleeve tee

Hippie Girl live with a spirit for adventure be the girl with the messy hair and open heart shirt I hope she continues to keep in touch with her biological family and takes in her culture in a great loving way. How beautiful for the families to come together and be one for her. Both families live her dearly and she's a lucky girl. This was lovely to see and how beautiful for the biological parents. I never felt abandoned by my birth family. A person has to be strong to give up a child that they love in order for that child to have a better life. I'm just so happy that my adoption was an open one and that my adoptive parents told me about it. I can't imagine the shock I would have had if I didn't know until later in life. My bio sister found me on FB during my late teenage years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt