Hippie You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one imagine shirt

Buy it here: Hippie You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one imagine shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women

Hippie You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one imagine hoodie
Hippie You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one imagine shirt I think the teacher deserves praise for preparing the class for this. There was a boy with one eye in my daughter's primary school and one day his prosthetic eye fell out - the kids were traumatized by this but the teacher used it as an opportunity to talk about missing bits and differences and told them that she herself had only one lung. She normalized it to be not "normal". I wonder if this little girl's teacher had a similar sensible attitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt