I am a woman of great strength I am the mother of an angel shirt

Buy it here: I am a woman of great strength I am the mother of an angel shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women 

I am a woman of great strength I am the mother of an angel sweater

Some very sad stories here. But I live in a country (Taiwan) that does not have a social security system or benefits of any kind. As there are no other options, people find a job and work. And there are virtually no teenage pregnancies (there are no benefits for having children). Teenagers go to school, not to nightclubs to get drunk, I am a woman of great strength I am the mother of an angel shirt and are invariably incredibly polite. Makes me wonder.  I've been working 8 weeks doing the job of 2 people because nobody applies for the job, the last lady left after 6 days as she said she was better off on benefits. If you give them, them being people who are able to work but won't, too much on benefits they won't work, if you can find work you should work no matter the benefit payment its meant to be there to help people fallen on hard times, not a lifelong choice, it gets abused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt