Kentucky Wildcats Aquaman shirt

Buy it here: Kentucky Wildcats Aquaman shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women

Kentucky Wildcats Aquaman hoodie
Kentucky Wildcats Aquaman shirt. Not knowing and not getting answers from them made me feel like my biological mother didn’t want me and threw me to the curb (which wasn’t true.) my biological sister who was adopted with me couldn’t care less about knowing stuff, but I had that burden. I understand that my mom was trying to “ protect me”. At 20 finally meeting my biological mother (from my research and many phone calls from google search lol) granted me the opportunity to get to meet and know her. Knowing her struggles and dilemmas helped me understand her love for me allowed her to give us up, in hopes of a life that she couldn’t provide. She was ridden with the guilt of the choices that She made that even caused being removed from her custody and adoption even on the table. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt