Mash 4077 shirt

Buy it here: Mash 4077 shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women 

Mash 4077 unisex long sleeve tee

This is a wonderful Mash 4077 shirt. And I don’t like to question why or what happened. There is a medical reason I am sure. Drs just aren’t aware of why yet. Too bad because so many others don’t get this type of fantastic news. Now if Jesus or God himself is the reason why it disappeared thank you. If he is then why do so many die from the same disease? God doesn’t want to save them? This is always a confusing question to me.  Thank you Rachel. I agree. with you completely. Every time something is said people bring religion into it. I believe in God but feel it is a private thing. I agree just be happy the child id going to be Ok. Just be grateful and happy and consider it a Christmas miracle. I do believe in Christmas miracles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt