Matchbox Twenty You think I’m weak I think you’re wrong shirt

Buy it here: Matchbox Twenty You think I’m weak I think you’re wrong shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women
Matchbox Twenty You think I'm weak I think you're wrong unisex long sleeve tee

A lot of the problem is the false equivalence given to those that do call out and condemn hate and Matchbox Twenty You think I’m weak I think you’re wrong shirt, calling out and condemning hate and discrimination is NOT in and of itself hate and discrimination. The bigots are simply too stupid to realize that and the right-wing media knows most of their followers have no critical thinking skills so they keep pounding out the false equivalence. In a kind of ironic way, perhaps the evil trump has performed a needed service. He may have exposed the real United States of America, rather than the fictitious one that the smug braggarts have been extolling for my entire seven decades on this earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt