Taurus Girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart of a hippie the mouth of a sailor shirt

Buy it here: Taurus Girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart of a hippie the mouth of a sailor shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women


Taurus Girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart of a hippie the mouth of a sailor unisex long sleeve tee
There were only two living grandparents when I was born, Taurus Girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart of a hippie the mouth of a sailor shirt and I saw them maybe a handful of times throughout my childhood. They were strangers to me. At my grandmother’s funeral when I was 18, I told my father that I was sorry for his loss. Now as a new grandmother myself, I long to be with my daughter, son-in-law, and grandson at every opportunity. I love that we can FaceTime! My grandson shows me his new toys and we sing Itsy-Bitsy Spider together over the smartphones. And when he’s with me at my home, he pushes everyone else away and wants only me to snuggle him up. My Heart is so full I look forward to more grandchildren in the future, but I, too, recognize, as this author does, that I will not walk this earth forever. And that one day, everyone will continue on their own journeys while I find eternal rest from my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt