We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl shirt

Buy it here: We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl shirt

From: AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl unisex long sleeve tee

We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl shirt I personally don’t believe God picks and chooses to heal certain people and not others. I have been healed from things others have died from, I am not worthy enough to revive Gods healing, my faith is not strong and his healing is not justified for me ,but I have healed from horrible sickness, and I have watched the most faithful, loving caring, upstanding praying parents who never lost faith, whose prayer is stronger than anybody has ever prayed who did EVERY SINGLE medical intervention possible, travel endlessly around the world to try and save but still lose their son to this very illness. While an entire community prayed, begged, bargained and pleaded to God to heal him to no avail. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt