Every day I’m snufflin’ shirt

Buy it here: Every day I’m snufflin’ shirt

From: Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women

Every day I'm snufflin' hoodie
She started a fire in her house and the back of it burned (we have no idea where she found the matches), took numerous bad falls after standing on steps stools stacked on countertops but the worst was her getting out of the house and disappearing. The final straw was her getting out in the middle of the night and getting lost in the woods. We ended up having to place her in a care facility to keep her safe. Amazingly Every day I’m snufflin’ shirt, she's happy there. She thinks she has her own apartment in a big complex and all the people around her are her neighbors, she eats, walks the garden and the central hallway, gets her hair and nails done and still only sleeps about 4 hours a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt