Hakonia Matatonia shirt

By this shirt: Hakonia Matatonia shirt

By it here:
AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women


I've always felt that funerals, or lack of, depends on the surviving family & close friends wishes in a way. They are the ones who are grieving a loss & need consoling. In other words, funerals, (I believe), are more for the living than the dead. I think most nonbelievers celebrate Christmas, Easter etc as they are times to be with family. If it was important for my family for me to have a religious funeral, I’d have no issue with it whatsoever. I’m gone. At that stage, it really is all about them.

Hakonia Matatonia hoodie

So unless you were there you won’t know whether God was mentioned at all at the service! We had a very inspirational young die in my town and as an honor, to him, he lay in rest in the cathedral overnight and had his service in the cathedral without the mention of God and the church were happy to do this. This may have been the same. At the end of the day, even an atheist can recognize good architecture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt