I wish I had a job where I could punch stupid people all day shirt

Buy it here: I wish I had a job where I could punch stupid people all day shirt

From: Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women

I wish I had a job where I could punch stupid people all day unisex long sleeve tee
I wish I had a job where I could punch stupid people all day shirt I don't want to ruin things for men. I want to go down the pub and watch the rugby too. The blokes are great about me wearing my Scotland shirt (here in Wales), although sometimes the guys don't notice that it's a Scotland shirt as they are so busy staring at its contents. I find that uncomfortable so I usually watch the matches at home. I don't want to be England manager (or even Scotland manager), I just want a fair hearing when I apply to teach modules, not be told that I can't have them because the male interviewer doesn't believe I can teach quantitative research methods (even though I'm already teaching them), or debate the uses of social sciences (even though I have got 20 years experience teaching critique about the Enlightenment).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt