I’m not a Dom or a sub I’m a video game shirt

BUY HERE: I’m not a Dom or a sub I’m a video game shirt
I'm not a Dom or a sub I'm a video game guys tee
No way. My tweens/teens turn into terrible humans once they have to get off the devices and actually DO something. They get one hour on Saturday and one hour on Sunday and that's it. No cell phones, no hand helds, no social media. Lots of books, and access to documentaries and the outdoors. Works much better for us.My kids have unlimited screen time, and have learned so much from playing games like Roblox, Skyrim and Minecraft. We love video games in our house.I don't agree. I believe it creates a hyper reality kind of experience which make the I’m not a Dom or a sub I’m a video game shirt seem boring. It makes reflection that much more difficult and unlikely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt