My silence is not a weakness but the beginning of my revenge shirt

Buy it here: My silence is not a weakness but the beginning of my revenge shirt

From: Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women
My silence is not a weakness but the beginning of my revenge hoodie

Denise Broomhall, why would she ring in the morning when everyone is busy getting ready for work or school? If I was away from home overnight my husband would be cheesed off if I called him when he was trying to get the children ready to take to school. If I called after 9 my boss would be cheesed off as I should be working. In those situations, I call my husband in the evening when I can talk to him and the children, in the morning I trust that he is responsible enough to care for his children without me. My silence is not a weakness but the beginning of my revenge shirt I certainly wouldn't call to check that he was still alive in the morning if he had been fine the previous evening. I might call at lunchtime if there was no answer I'd assume he was busy, not dead. If my children were not at school and the school had not heard from either me or my husband, I would expect a phone call if they could not get through to my husband as I am listed as a contact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt