Tom Waits She’s whiskey in a tea cup shirt

By this shirt: Tom Waits She’s whiskey in a tea cup shirt

By it here:
AtoZ shirt - Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women

My problem exactly. Tom Waits She’s whiskey in a teacup shirt I don't fit in anywhere with my unconventional background and past and I'm sick of walking into a masjid and being made to feel like a fool for not speaking their language. If I had the money I would create a completely unbiased multicultural masjid and have a special programme for reverts - some kind of support group (because more often then not they end up being forgotten) and don't get me started on sects. I'm just sick of it all. The ummah is a joke.

Tom Waits She's whiskey in a tea cup hoodie

Sofia Aden Sofia dear I hear what you are saying but instead of focusing whether we fit in or not our main reason or goal to visit a mosque or Islamic center should only be "to worship" and get the knowledge. The center I go with my daughter is mostly Arabic and Egyptian people & is from a Pakistani background. I know it will be great if I could communicate more with others regarding our deen and feel part of the community but unfortunately, that doesn't happen much. That's also because most masjid would have a community based on the people who live nearby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt