Yes I’m anti Trump I’m just not stupid shirt

By this shirt: Yes I’m anti Trump I’m just not stupid shirt

By it here:
Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women

Yes I'm anti Trump I'm just not stupid unisex long sleeve tee
April Dawang Suratos We're following the news closely, too. It's hard for us to wrap our heads around the fact that the President can even suggest teachers be armed. In my country, we also have compulsory military service, so I do know how to use an assault rifle. But I signed up to teach, my job is to nurture. Yes I’m anti Trump I’m just not stupid shirt I also have students with anger management and psychological issues. What if the active shooter were my student? Yes, I have a duty to protect everyone. But that also includes that kid with a gun. We're not talking about terrorists here. He or she is also someone's child. And I'm supposed to line him up in my sights and take him down? So easy? These are terrible thoughts that keep me up at night. I really hope that none of us in the teaching fraternity, anywhere in the world, will have to deal with such a situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt