Autism Elephant It’s ok to be a little different shirt

Buy it here: Autism Elephant It’s ok to be a little different shirt

From: Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women

Autism Elephant It's ok to be a little different unisex long sleeve tee
How do people not understand that if you do not use cash at all? Then all your money can disappear with the push of a button. The bank made a mistake with my account once and Autism Elephant It’s ok to be a little different shirt I went from being fine to not have a dime in the blink of an eye. This happens pretty often. Good, I am all for progress but being cash free is not fair to the general public. Also, I still prefer to spend cash because I don't want to keep adding to the bottom line of banks. They want this to happen because they get a cut out of every transaction, not to mention overdraft fees if you go below 0 on your account. Phil Alfonso, I did not say I will never use a debit or credit card but I prefer to use cash for small purchases. I never walk around with more than 300 or so dollars at any given time, so no, I will not be robbed of all my cash. Also, I drive almost everywhere I go so I am far less likely to be robbed than someone that walks on the street. Yes, I am very wary of fees and the types of transactions that generate fees. I also bank with banks that have lower and limited fees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt