I’m a simple woman Avengers Disney and Game Of Thrones shirt

Buy it here: I’m a simple woman Avengers Disney and Game Of Thrones shirt

From: Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women

I'm a simple woman Avengers Disney and Game Of Thrones hoodie
 My friend committed suicide 2 years ago while I went to check on her I’ll never forget that day and to this day I’ll always be haunted by this she was my lifelong friend never saw it coming. So sorry for her he may have found peace but the people you leave behind never do.  Who knows why someone chooses Suicide but that is the most selfish act you can carry out. Leaving your loved ones to pick up all the pieces. Just selfish! Not my place to judge him. Just making a statement in general. I’m a simple woman Avengers Disney and Game Of Thrones shirt I would never judge anyone. If he was ill and depressed I can see why people do this. They don't want to be a burden on their loved ones. No matter how someone dies it's a shock to everyone! Some suffer and linger for a painful death, some have massive heart attacks and just fall to the floor, it's still sad no matter how someone dies. My father died of a massive heart attack on his 62nd birthday and my nephew who was only 40 years old died of esophageal cancer after being diagnosed less than 4 months. My nephew had a painful death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt