New England Patriots Tom’s balls are perfect shirt

By this shirt: New England Patriots Tom’s balls are perfect shirt

By it here:
Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women



A very brave and courageous lady. New England Patriots Tom’s balls are perfect shirt I saw her husband play against my team which was Bradford Northern many times. He was a great player. Such a terrible disease. I really do hope in time, the good memories will outweigh the bad for her and her family My thoughts and prayers to them all. My mother died just over 3 years ago. She had Vascular Dementia and she went through phases of repetition, not washing, swearing, aggression, wandering and eventually not talking or swallowing. I had to feed her with a syringe, through a tube through her nose, change the sheets on the bed by rolling her from one side, pushing the sheet under her and then rolling her back. She couldn't help herself, sit up, or walk. This, after a healthy, active life - dancing, singing, walking, and learning a language, all the things supposedly to avoid getting dementia. My dad lost her after 65 years of marriage. Horrible, crucifying, disease.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt