Smoke ’em if you got ’em shirt

Buy it here: Smoke ’em if you got ’em shirt

From: Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women
Smoke 'em if you got 'em sweater

Jennifer Hornsby exactly. They were slaves when they were brought to American. They were being raped, killed and beaten by their own people. Our ancestors purchased them and actually saved most of their lives. Do I like the word slave? No, absolutely not. Everyone has free right to be free but I personally did not live back then and no one in my living family ever owned one. So I have no dog on this race. But people learn COMPLETE history before making yourself look ignorant. Becky, I mean, Jennifer Hornsby, Smoke ’em if you got ’em shirt I get tired of the "Africans enslaved other Africans card. The number of Africans enslaved by other Africans is eclipsed by the number of Europeans who enslaved Africans. You only put a very small part of the truth out there, continuing the trend of perpetual ignorance. And I'm telling you something you don't want to hear, otherwise, you would tell the WHOLE truth instead of just sharing a generalization. You know who you remind me of? Barney Fife. And if you don't know why then that just proves my point. Sorry for the inconvenience 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt