St Patrick’s day My spirit animal is a drunk Unicorn who stabs annoying people shirt

Buy it here: St Patrick’s day My spirit animal is a drunk Unicorn who stabs annoying people shirt

From: Top best selling T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters for men and women

St Patrick's day My spirit animal is a drunk Unicorn who stabs annoying people sweater

I myself have experienced my mind going through many phases of darkness and depression, to where I didn't even want to be alive anymore. However, St Patrick’s day My spirit animal is a drunk Unicorn who stabs annoying people shirt I manage to snap myself back into reality and tell myself that hopefully, things will get better. Depression is a total bitch, we that experience these thoughts are not selfish. When my brother committed suicide, I read a saying somewhere that stuck with me. It said, "suicide doesn't end the pain, it just passes it on to someone else". That is true. Before you judge me for not being sympathetic to him, I am. I have had my own very dark thoughts, but what I see from surviving his suicide, is the pain he left for my mom. Angie Moore, You have no clue what that person was thinking for you to call it selfish, you have no clue what demons they were battling for you to blame them. You, ma’am, need to educate yourself. You don’t know how they see themselves as a burden to people, they think this is there only way out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt