Basset hound American flag shirt

Basset hound American flag youth tee


As someone who is owned by a basset hound, I can honestly say that they're the best. This is the kind of dog we are getting! This is the only kind we are getting! When taxes come back we are getting one dude. We will have a dog. Just not right now. Wait for taxes. It'll be worth it, they are the best dogs I swear! Dommie Grandma uses to raise Basset Hounds when she was much younger. Around ages 5-7 years old. Fixed give me when Shortee passes away Grandpa and Grandma will get a basset hound and his name will b Max. We love you and always will. They are the best breed with big personalities. We had our Buddy for many years. I do strongly agree with Sharon Connor Jones. As fantastic as they are this breed requires TLC and should not be with folks that will love them enough to do their research and provide the Basset hound American flag youth tee care they need in their diet, ear care and watch that back! Basset will love with everything they have. I can't find your comment but I appreciate being tagged in this beyond measure, and that freaking puppy trying to get out of the freaking bath literally broke my heart.
FROM: Atozshirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

Weed I roll blunts bigger than your dick ladies tee