Don’t make me act like my Daddy tank top

Never in my years was it a bother to always have my kids in my arms being a real Dad, and or Mom! Don’t make me act like my Daddy shirt. That is more than a little expensive don't you think, why is everyone trying to rip everyone off so sick of it. If anyone wants one I will sew it for them. People could just make their own easily if they want that, what a rip off lol. Plus, that space looks hard to get the baby out of.  For that price, it should breastfeed them too.

Don’t make me act like my Daddy tank top


My first baby was 11 pounds 6 ounces Wouldn't get to use it very long. What's wrong with using your arms? If I was that baby I would kick my way out of that bag talk about claustrophobia. Not good for the baby's legs. Don't think that shaking the baby in that manner is good either. Just hold the child! The baby's legs are all scrunched up it can't be comfortable hug your baby with your arms before you know they'll be too big to do that. It's ridiculous. Hold the Don’t make me act like my Daddy tank top like normal people! And what about the baby's legs? It's a good idea, but too expensive. For anyone out there that's good with a sewing machine, bed it wouldn't be hard to make one. This looks dangerous. Shouldn't be shaking your baby into that. Plus it can't be considered swaddled if their feet are squished. Take this foul thing off the market before some child gets hurt!  It is priced at a rate the manufacturers think idiot consumers will pay. And they will be proven right.
From: atozshirt.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt