Game of Thrones signature autograph ladies v-neck

We’ve waited all this time for Cersei to get what’s coming to her and she dies in Jamie’s arms? I wanted someone (Ayra) to look her in the eyes while she killed her! Dawn all that time I was thinking “I want her to die from loving hands” I wanted Jamie’s hands to kill her, not cuddle her. Did people honestly think Arya would kill Cersei? She already killed the NK.

CLICK TO BUY THIS SHIRT: Game of Thrones signature autograph shirt


They aren't gonna let one character kill the two biggest villains. We have waited to watch her die a painful death and they just have her die under the rubble? Arya kind of disappointed me tonight, it was like she was running scared. I mean hell I would be too, but I wasn't trained to be a faceless assassin. I want her to have a gruesome that or something. this was a fucking happy ending to me for Game of Thrones. We've seen worse people. And for a character like her? She was supposed to be strangled to death by a "little brother". I get that Martin hasn't finished his books yet, but he planned her fate books past. And it wasn't dying in the arms of Jamie Lannister. I doubt she is dead. She enraged an enemy and then used her own people as shields. Hopefully, horrible death is yet to come.  Actually, Kristin Dowd, Tyrion told Jaime to go there to get the Game of Thrones signature autograph ladies v-neck boat he had waiting so technically her prophecy of her little brother killing her came true in a roundabout way by Tyrion. They started all this mess together in a tower and it ended in one. Yeah, I wanted to see more for her but to me, it was still fitting. I hate that they had Jamie go back to her... They ruined him and all his progress. He was a hero until that moment.
FROM: Atozshirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt