I love 3000 Endgame long sleeve tee

Everyone was very eager to see endgame because films from the incredible hulk, iron man to infinity war were really awesome. About endgame, the I love 3000 Endgame shirt superhero movie got a transformation into a romantic sentimental movie. Yet the action was cool but the superheroes were kind of destroyed. People freaking out should know official marvel spoiler ban has been lifted. The new Spiderman movie doesn't make sense since we now learned it takes place after the snap. Peter and all of his friends are the exact same age and still in highschool. Endgame takes place 5 years after the initial snap. So that would mean that every single one of Peter's friends got dusted too. Or they just didn't think about continuity. At least some of Peter's friend would have been left behind and aged 5 years and not be in high school anymore. What are the odds that MJ and Ned were also dusted?
From: atozshirt.com

I love 3000 Endgame long sleeve tee

 I’m happy for this movie, I am. I have waited every day to see it since Infinity War. But sadly it didn't become mine. Maybe my problem is because I wanted it to be my number one so badly, but it just didn't happen. They made Thor a joke, Thanos was somehow stronger than he was when he had the gauntlet, too much Nebula screentime, there was no cool, memorable Ironman scene, just a single heartbreaking one which was great but that was it. But all that being said this film will always have a special place in me just ordered the I love 3000 Endgame long sleeve tee blue ray box set of Avengers Assemble, Age of Ultron, Infinity War and Endgame. Can’t wait to veg in front of the tv!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt