Meth just don’t do it long sleeve tee

Meth just don’t do it long sleeve tee


Why y' all so beat up about her mom tryna embarrass her son who is in the military and hasn't seen him in a long time.  What in the Uncle-Nephew-Son, satellite dish hooked up to the trailer, kool-aid without sugar, frozen pizza dinner, five teeth missing, creek water sipping, sister kissing, toad licking, tobacco dip picking, dumpster diving, out of toilet paper so I had to use my hand, tractor driving, catfish selling, cat piss smelling, dog food chomping, Yee Yee yelling, camel cigarette smoking, bullshit is this? Holy coke addicted ferrets blunt man, who let that out of the basement orgy party. Quickly grab the stun guns and Kyle jelly we gonna need to run jump and hopefully not get squads from something that bat jizz crazy. I had a car pass me yesterday with I love my soldier and Army MOM stickers covering the Meth just don’t do it long sleeve tee back window.. wonder if it was this lady. She supports her son. She's proud of him. Why can't you guys see that? Y'all need to call your moms and tell her you to love her. You should go straight to his commander and offer him a cigarette. He’ll see you’re obviously a loyal army mom and promote your son early! Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it. Shes are just proud of her son. My mom showed up in an 'Army Mom' get up, herself. Didn't get any shit for it...she fit in with the rest of the parents with proud parent gear.
SEE MORE: https://atozshirt.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernie Sanders 2020 Sesame Street shirt

I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on Patron tank top

Chemo sucks but if it sucks the cancer right out of you then yay chemo shirt